1099K
What is Form 1099-K?
Form 1099-K is used to report payments received through third-party networks, such as payment processors or online marketplaces. It is typically issued to individuals and businesses that receive payment card transactions or third-party network transactions that exceed certain thresholds.
Key Points about Form 1099-K
Who receives Form 1099-K?
Individuals and businesses who have received payments through payment card transactions or third-party networks.When is Form 1099-K issued?
It is issued when the gross payment amounts exceed $20,000 and there are more than 200 transactions during the calendar year.What information is included on Form 1099-K?
The form includes the payee’s name, address, and taxpayer identification number, as well as the gross amount of payment card and third-party network transactions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about Form 1099-K? Check out our Form 1099-K resources!
As a Dwolla client, what can I do if I lose or don't receive the email with my unique link to the 1099-K portal?
If you lose the email with your unique link, you should check your spam or junk mail folder. If you cannot find it, you may contact support for assistance.
I received a list of email addresses for my end users that Dwolla couldn’t email about accessing the 1099-K portal. What should I do?
In this case, you should reach out to those end users directly to inform them on how they can access the 1099-K portal.